This webinar can answer your questions about predicting bulk material behavior and show you how to use Rocky DEM in your heavy equipment design processes, giving you crucial insights.
If you’re designing heavy equipment, it’s important to be able to predict the behavior of the materials and their impact on the machine.
With the many variables involved in this type of design work, accurately predicting material behavior is not always a simple task, even with dump trucks, excavators, dozers, loaders, buckets, or transfer chutes built to work consistently. These machines need to operate in harsh environments and perform well in extreme conditions.
This webinar will cover:
- Challenges in designing heavy equipment
- Design failure causes
- What particle simulation is exactly
- Why you should use particle simulation instead of traditional design tools
- Application examples: excavator, trucks, and more
- Structural analysis and particle simulation: the powerful benefits of coupling Rocky DEM and ANSYS
- Case studies
- Live Q&A