A major challenge for the mining industry is to develop highly efficient equipment with built-in low maintenance costs, especially those related to wear and raw material waste.
In this webinar, learn how Rocky DEM software can be used to achieve critical R&D targets, such as significant cost reductions and product/process development improvements — essentially, making mining equipment more efficient. The webinar includes information about various equipment, such as screens, mills, crushers and chutes, along with details about Rocky DEM and ANSYS® coupling.
- Why use DEM to optimize equipment
- Typical mining equipment and R&D goals
- Equipment design considerations
- Simulation set-up considerations
- Processing methodology
- Structural optimization coupling Rocky DEM and ANSYS Mechanical™
- Coupling Rocky DEM with ANSYS Fluent® (CFD)