Discover the capabilities of Rocky’s latest release and innovate through computational simulations
Going beyond traditional Discrete Element Modeling (DEM), Rocky 2022R1 includes multiple new capabilities for simulating industrial processes of discrete solid mechanics.
In this free webinar, we will present all the benefits of the latest release along with more possibilities for engineers to innovate through computational simulations.
Join us for a technical review and check out how Rocky 2022R1 enables faster and easier accurate particle dynamics simulations with larger numbers of particles and offers tighter integration with other physics.
The webinar will highlight some of the new capabilities, including:
- Material Wizard for reliable and fast material calibration
- Multi-zone Dynamic Domain to optimize computations for applications with large particle count, and an innovative
- Particle Assembly methodology developed to speed modeling of complex particle shapes
- Introduction to beta release of new embedded smoothed-particle hydrodynamics (SPH)-DEM solver for particle ladend free surface flows
- Extensive new CFD-DEM capabilities to account for complex heat, mass transfer, and chemical reaction